Our clients and partner privacy are important to Salonati.com. As per our commitment to provide a world-class service, trust is a core value. And we are following procedures to protect and safeguard any personal and non-personal information given to us.
This document explains how we use and process your data and cookies that are collected through Salonati.com online platform, through our partners’ online websites and social media. And it explains how to reach us in case you have any inquiry or questions about your data.
Salonati.com provides online services to list and classify Beauty Salons and Spas through its own website and mobile application. It allows users to search and filter the results according. It also provides review and rating functionality for users to share their experience about with listed Salons. Moreover, it allows end-users write blogs about beauty trends and their experiences
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- All credit/debit cards detail will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request and ensure business operation.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as personal contact details), that information is encrypted and transmitted using a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or by looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
As per our and partners’ policies, we do NOT save any online credit and debit details.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your web browser also generates other information, including the language of the Platform you visited and your IP address. Your IP address is automatically stored on Salonati´s servers and used by it to collect visitor data from the Platform. Salonati uses visitor´s data for statistical analyses of the visitor and clicks behavior on this Platform and for the optimization of the design of this Platform and its services. Salonati will not use your IP address to identify you in any way.